Friday, June 6, 2008

Tickle, Tickle, Tickle Toes



These kids are too funny. Every night I sit on the floor between their cribs and read a story or 2. Well a few nights ago, I saw something move from the corner of my eye. I looked up to see Maria's foot dangling outside the crib and wiggling her toes. She had this devilish look on her face, basically begging me to eat her toes. Well, once I started, then Mark Jr got in on it. So all of this week without fail, as soon as I sit on the floor, those teasing toes make their way out for me to eat. 

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

hey there!
i usually hold the camera out in front of us...and if my face or the kids face is cropped, it usually is fine with me.
i do it so often now, that i don't have to take a lot to get a picture that i like!
hope that helps!
self portraits like that are fun!