Monday, April 23, 2012

The things you say...

Just a few phrases I don't want to forget about you...

Maria~

  • Come on you stinkin' light, we gotta get to school!! (if I were drinking coffee it would have been all over the dash)
  • (while looking at my bra) Mommy, I like your breasts.
  • Mommy, you look so beautiful in that shirt.
  • Snoofy! (instead of snoopy)
  • Mommy, I want to be just like you when I grow up.
  • You're my best friend.
  • (while putting her to bed) Stay with me, Mommy. I don't want you to leave me.
  • I want to go on vacation (me too kiddo)



Mark~

  • Mommy, I love your heart. (then proceeds to kiss the center of my chest)
  • (while dipping your chin in the bubbles in the bath lifting your head and singing) Santa Claus, Santa Claus (as if it were jingle bells)
  • Daddy, you have to wear your work pants, just like me. (actually, just the opposite, Mark wants to dress just like his daddy)
  • Mommy, I love you. (always coming from the middle of nowhere which makes it even more special)
  • I want Mommy to do it.
  • Mommy will you sleep with me?


No comments: