Friday, September 12, 2008

I love you, I love you

Boy, I am on a roll today. LOL I just thought of something else to share. It really touched my heart and makes any difficult day being a working parent tolerable.

Every night before the kids go to sleep I rock them back and forth in my arms and sing a little song I made up for them.

I love you, I love you, it's time to go to bed
I love you, I love you, it's time to rest your head
It's time to rest your head my love
It's time to go to bed
I love you, I love you, it's time to go to bed

Well, when I sang it last night, Mark Jr tried his best to sing along. He does know the tune. At the end he kept saying "I ya ya." So he told me he loved me the best way he knew how. I'll always remember it.

1 comment:

Koronka Ákos said...

Congratulation Kathy baby,your blog is fantasticly good.